- Whether the patient needs companion or not it depends on the doctor’s determination..
- The number of attendants is limited to one person.
- Attendants must accompany the patient during visitis and their medical care..
- There is a card given to companion for the escorting service..
- With the hospital’s permission, companion can help during patient’s care.
- Companion must comply with all rules set by the hospital.
- In some clinical practices, there is no attendat allowance.
Not: It should be noted that apart from the main rules can be created each clinic’s unique companion policy.