Private Sante Plus Group Orthopedics and Traumathology Center, serves musculoskeletal diagnosis and treatment of diseases with modern equipment.
Pediatric Orthopedics and Traumatology department of Sante Plus Group for children under the age of 6 gives care for walking disorders, feet problems, congenital deformities, cerebral palsy, developmental dysplasia of the hip performed and managed by our experts in the field of orthopedic spine disorders.
In our Orthopedic department
- Adult and children spine diseases
- Skeletal tumor and treatment
- Treatment of skeletal fractures and dislocations
- Arthritis in hip, knee, shoulder and elbow replacement surgery – all kinds of disorders of the joint
- Sports and nature-mite extracts from fractures and dislocations and other injuries
- Sports injuries and arthroscopic surgery with the help of fluoroscopy devices for removing needles or other external items
- Congenital anomalies
- Cartilage problems
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (pinched nerve in the wrist)
- Torn meniscus
- Ligament injuries